Download Everything from your Facebook Profile
2nd January 2018 - Duncan McClean
If you are wondering how to download everything from your Facebook account then you've come to the right place.
Why would you want to download everything from your account?
- You're about to delete your Facebook account and want to keep everything.
- You want to download photos from a holiday but you don't want to download them individually.
How To Download Everything
- First things first, login to your Facebook account. Preferably from a Desktop computer.
- Once you are logged in to your Facebook account, at the top of the screen click on the arrow. A drop-down will appear, click on the 'Settings' option.
- At the bottom of the Settings page, there is a link that says 'Download a copy of your Facebook data'. Click on that.
- Then click 'Start My Archive'. For security reasons, you are required to type in your password.
- All of your Facebook accounts will be sent in an email to you. The email will be the one you used when you signed up for Facebook.